Here is the Postmortem of my latest Ludum Dare game “Tower Power”. It’s just a day late!
I did it guys and gals! I did indeed take some time off for the 36th Ludum Dare and finished a f*ing game again. As a reference: the last game I did for Ludum Dare was “10 Seconds Jump” 3(!) years ago. I’m quite happy about participating and finishing the game.
You might notice a new layout on here. I moved from Wordpress to a much simpler setup with Jekyll. I am also not dead and will keep you updated a bit more on my #GameDev stuff soon ;)
So since I moved to DigitalOcean I no longer have automated Backup (I honestly think their current solution for it is a bit shitty and I don’t need a backup of all the things), I needed to come up with my own.
This is a small update on the stuff I did this week. First up, I moved the website from a Ubuntu server to a Debian server, because I like that better. I then added HTTPS to this site. I think this good practice everyone should do. At last I re added IPv6 support, which was disabled since my move to DigitalOcean from my old hoster. You should now be able to visit this site via Ipv6 again.
I feel it’s time for a little update on my ants because pretty much everything changed.
In the first few days of my free time I’ve gone ahead and moved my stuff to a shiny new server (hosted by DigitalOcean now).
As a preparation for the next Ludum Dare, which is happening on the weekend, I made a small prototype with the stuff I am probably going to use.