Categories: dev, gamedev, and server | Posted on Aug 21, 2014
This is a small update on the stuff I did this week. First up, I moved the website from a Ubuntu server to a Debian server, because I like that better. I then added HTTPS to this site. I think this good practice everyone should do. At last I re added IPv6 support, which was disabled since my move to DigitalOcean from my old hoster. You should now be able to visit this site via Ipv6 again.
#Gamedev is coming along very slowly at the moment, I feel I need a little break from doing the Server stuff for my RTS game, maybe it’s time to start a small fun project which will bring me back on track. Good thing there is Ludum Dare coming up this weekend!